Sunday, August 19, 2012

Finally Here

Well, I made it here. I am in Hawaii. A place that most people dream of visiting. Home of the most beautiful beaches. Great weather. Perfect scenery!! Ahhh!!! Paradise...

Waikiki Beach

look at the blue water !!! CRAZY Right??


Wild Ginger (at least I think that's what that is) everywhere with these beautiful flowers. The pink ones are my favorite.

So, yes, the views are amazing, the color of the water is crazy blue - every shade, the sunsets are beautiful,  the weather is great, the plants and trees are beautiful.

But...

The traffic is hectic, it is really noisy, tons of tourist (where I am at least), lots of homeless people, lots of crime, everything is expensive...

But, I am here. Made my journey. I am here, in beautiful Hawaii, with my beautiful sister Sheryl.





No comments:

Post a Comment